Conversion of Private Limited Company into Public Limited Company
Existing Private Limited Companies can convert themselves into Public Limited Companies as it is suitable for large-scale businesses that have a huge capital requirement. The shares of a public limited company can be easily listed and traded on a stock exchange. It can induct unlimited shareholders and there is no restriction on the transfer of shares.
20000+ Happy Clients | 100+ Professionals | 300+ Partners
10000+ Businesses Incorporated
5/5 Google Rating
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction Policy
How it Works
Reach us out for assistance
Get professional support in minutes for free
Our team completes your task after detailed discussion
You job is completed with hassle free business support.
Conversion of Private Limited Company into Public Limited Company is favourable for medium to large sized and capital-intensive business that have larger capital requirement as it allows public investment to be raised easily and there is no limit on maximum number of members/shareholders. Public limited company can easily raise money from general public through IPO/FPO, debentures, deposits etc. and its shares can be listed and traded on a Stock Exchange in India. A Private Limited Company registered in India may convert itself into Public Limited Company by increasing the shareholder count to 7 (seven) and directors count to 3 (three) and by following the provisions of the Companies Act 2013. Therefore, nowadays, many Private Limited Companies are converting into a Public Limited Company in order to list on stock exchange and expand business.
Advantages of Converting into Public Limited Company
Minimum Requirements for Conversion of Company
What is Included in Our Conversion Package?
Procedure for Conversion of Company
Documents Required for Conversion of Company
Effects of Conversion of Company
- Alteration made in the MOA and AOA of company shall be noted in every copy of altered MOA and AOA.
- All the rights and liabilities of the Private Limited Company in respect of any debt or obligation or contract entered into prior to such conversion shall continue in the name of the Public Limited company.
- All the contracts entered into with various stakeholders’ viz., vendors, customers, service providers, consultants and employees shall continue upon conversion.
- All legal proceedings shall continue in the name of the new company.
- All the registrations obtained by the Private Limited Company such as GST, PAN, Import Export Code, Provident Fund, State Insurance Registration etc. is required to be updated.
Compare Your Options
Why Registration Arena
Registration Arena offers various packages at different prices with flexible payment options made to best suit your budget.
With a combined experience of 10+ years, our CA, CS and Legal experts ensure your work is done conveniently with utmost accuracy and timeliness.
Best in class customer service
We are always keen on speaking to our customers and resolving their queries. Have any doubt? Contact us without any hesitance through email, phone WhatsApp, or contact form