At Registrationarena.com, we are committed to delivering optimal satisfaction to our clients. In the event that satisfaction is not achieved, we offer a refund option subject to the following terms:
- Refunds are applicable exclusively in cases where there is a demonstrable and observable deficiency or error in the services provided by Registrationarena.com.
- Registrationarena.com shall not be held liable for refund requests originating from changes in the client’s preferences, emotional disposition, or personal circumstances.
- Refund requests submitted post the completion of services or fulfilment of an order will be deemed invalid and ineligible for processing.
- Clients will not qualify for a refund in cases where delays in submitting the required documents or information are attributed to their side.
- Refunds will not be extended for orders left uninitiated or incomplete beyond 180 days from the payment date. Registrationarena.com assumes no responsibility for abandoned orders, with the amount paid considered as the cost incurred for follow-up and consultancy during this timeframe.
- In instances where a client requests an exchange of the original service with another of lesser value, the differential amount will not be refunded. Instead, it will be credited to the client’s account for future services.
- Credit balance lying to client’s account must be utilized within 180 days from the date of the request; after this period, the store credit will expire.
- Once a refund is approved by Registrationarena.com, it will be processed within 30 working days from the settlement of the claim. The refund amount will be limited to professional fees and will exclude paid government fees, taxes, charges, challan payments, third-party payments, payment gateway charges, vendor payments, and similar expenses.
Note:- Registration Arena retains the authority to modify the information presented on the website at any time, without prior notice. We encourage you to regularly check for updates to stay informed about any changes.