No, a company can apply for strike off or removal of its name to the ROC, only when it is not has failed to commence its business within 1 (one) year of its incorporation or not carrying on any business or operation for a period of 2 (two) year or more. Therefore, such a company has to wait for at least 1 years to apply for voluntary closure.