No, once your Startup is recognised by DPIIT, you need to make an application in Form-1 along with documents specified therein to the Inter-Ministerial Board of Certification (IMB) and the IMB may after calling for any documents or information or making enquires grant the Certificate under Section 80- IAC for claiming tax exemption or tax holiday for 3 years. Here, only private limited companies or limited liability partnerships are eligible to claim tax exemption whereas Partnership Firm is not eligible.