If a Food Business Operator (FBO) has his food business premises located in two or more than two States, he is required to obtain a Central License for his Registered Office or Head Office in addition to license/registration for each unit/premise. Separate license or registration to be obtained for each unit/premise depending upon that unit’s capacity or turnover, from the concerned Central or State licensing authorities. Further, if there is any food business activity conducted on Registered Office/Head Office premise, the same shall also be incorporated in Head Office License.