Skip to content
What are different types of trademarks that may be registered in India?
- Any name (including personal or surname of the applicant or predecessor in business or the signature of the person).
- An invented word or any arbitrary dictionary word or words, not being directly descriptive of the character or quality of the goods/service.
- Letters or numerals or any combination thereof.
- Devices, including fancy devices or symbols
- Combination of colors or even a single color in combination with a word or device
- The shape of goods or their packaging
- Marks constituting a 3- dimensional sign.
- Sound marks when represented in conventional notation or described in words by being graphically represented