In case duplicate TANs have been allotted, the TAN which has been used regularly should be continued to be used. The other TAN/s should be surrendered for cancellation using ‘Form for Changes or Correction in TAN’ which can be downloaded from the NSDL-TIN website or maybe procured from TIN-FCs or other vendors.